Stock Creek Baptist Church in Knoxville, TN is seeking to fill the position of part-time Children’s Ministry Coordinator.
– Born again Christian who feels a call by God into ministry
– Love for children and families
– Strong organizational and leadership skills
– Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
1. Coordinate existing Children’s Ministry services to work in unison with the goal of teaching and discipling children and their families.
2. Plan activities regularly which incorporate children and young families into the body of the church.
3. Plan seasonal events specifically for children and young families. (Summer Camps, Movie Nights, Parent’s Night Out, etc…)
4. Work with local elementary schools to minister to children, teachers and administrators.
5. Coordinate and promote Vacation Bible School on a yearly basis.
6. Work with other Staff/Leaders to improve church’s effectiveness in reaching children and young families.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.